Vote in Arlington
YOUR VOTE IS YOUR POWER!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE IN THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIVES?
VOTE EARLY IN-PERSON
THE BEST OPTION
AVOID CROWDS! VOTE EARLY IN PERSON! Arlington Dems highly recommend this option for all voters who are comfortable leaving their homes. Appropriate safety protocols are observed at the early voting locations. NO EXCUSE NEEDED!
Vote early in person through October 31 at:
- 2200 Clarendon Blvd. (near Courthouse Metro)
- Walter Reed Community Center
- Langston-Brown Community Center
- Aurora Hills Community Center
- Madison Community Center
Click on the stars below to find out dates, hours, and directions for each location.
... OR DROP OFF YOUR BALLOT
Supervised ballot drop locations are available at all of the early voting locations above. Additionally, 24 hour ballot boxes have been installed in the following locations:
- Courthouse Plaza: 2200 Clarendon Blvd
- Aurora Hills Community Center: 735 18th St S
- Arlington Mill Community Center: 909 S Dinwiddie St
- Central Library: 1015 N Quincy St
- Langston-Brown Community Center: 2121 N Culpeper St
- Madison Community Center: 3829 N Stafford St
- Shirlington Library: 4200 Campbell Ave
- Walter Reed Community Center: 2909 16th St S
- Westover Library: 1644 N McKinley
Ballots must be dropped off by 7pm Election Night, November 3.FIND A DROP BOX
... OR VOTE ON ELECTION DAY (NOVEMBER 3)
Rock the E-Day vote!CONFIRM YOUR POLLING PLACE
MEET OUR CANDIDATES
KNOW your Democratic candidates! Our candidates in County races will NOT be indicated by party! Visit our Candidates web page for more information.
LEARN ABOUT BALLOT MEASURES
BE INFORMED about the state constitutional amendments and bond measures on the ballot!
- Vote “No” on the redistricting constitutional amendment (and “no” to gerrymandering!)
- Vote “Yes” on the disabled veterans tax exemption constitutional amendment
- Vote “Yes” on the bond referenda
DOWNLOAD CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
LEARN MORE! Be sure to share these materials with your family, friends, and neighbors!
ACT NOW! Do you want Democrats to win big in November?